Bonuses are terms now synonymously attached with casino gaming. It practically seems we can’t spot the term casino without an accompanying bonus attached. Casino gaming offers a variety of bonuses to incentivize players to keep playing. While these incentive programs are under the umbrella term of “bonus,” there are different types of casino bonuses: first deposit bonus, reload bonuses, high playing bonus, and a host of others. In this article, we’ll focus solely on the first deposit bonus. Let’s get right into it!
How Does First Deposit Bonus Work?
Firstly, it is crucial to understand what first deposit bonuses are. The First deposit bonus, also known as a welcome bonus, is a promotional campaign offered by casino sites that adds a significant increase to your first deposit. The first deposit bonus is usually the best deal you can get on casino gaming. The casino often recognizes the significance of first impression and then strives incredibly hard to retain the attention of new players. This explains why a welcome or a first deposit bonus is usually higher than any form of a deposit bonus. For example, a deposit of says $100 usually incurs a percentage increase of 250% as a first deposit bonus.
Is the First Deposit Bonus Free?
Bonuses are given freely and can be used to play games. However, there are terms and conditions associated. You won’t be given a bonus unless you make an initial deposit. Similarly, there are the wagering requirement conditions, which insist you play several games with the bonus before you are required to convert the bonus into cash.
Top Rated Casino Bonuses In the US
There are lots of sites to choose from. But let’s see the list of the most popular ones in the USA, due to their lucrative bonuses.
- My Bookie.MyBookie is a casino site reputed for an enviable offering of huge deposit bonuses. The site firstly offers a 150% deposit match promotion, an equivalent of a $750 deposit bonus to new players. For their subsequent deposits, players enjoy an additional 10% cash bonus, which could rise to $250.
- BoVegas. If you are attracted to vast quantities of free things, BoVegas is rightly the best option for you. BoVegas gives a compelling welcome bonus for new players for online slot real money players. New players get a 300% bonus on deposit to play slot games. Stale players could get a 250% bonus on subsequent deposits.
- Free Spin. As the name suggests, Free spin casino casually offers free spins for players from time to time. But spinning for free is just a snapshot of what the casino bountifully provides. Regarded as one of the best casinos for free bonuses, Free Spin offers promotional bonuses for newcomers with a 250% bonus and 300% slots match for starters.
- Exclusive Casino. Exclusive casino ranks one of the best casinos with the best bonuses and a 250% match bonus when you sign up with the CADABRA code. Subsequently, they offer special offers that differ but are generally around 185%. Also, the casino provides $25 free chips occasionally, especially on special occasions.
- CherryGold. Like other casinos, CherrGold offers lucrative bonuses, especially with real money online slots that offer a 200% match bonus for new sign-ups. In addition, CherryGold provides a jackpot on their slot games. This jackpot measures up to $85,000 on the grabs. They also offer monthly bonuses, including free spins and bonus payouts.
Why Do Online Casinos Offer First Deposit Bonus?
Casinos are constantly in the flux of retaining punters to keep playing as it is a source of revenue stream for them. Bookies know most fans will eventually lose their deposit to them, so they make an appealingly alternative source to motivate players. Besides, the casino industry is now highly competitive. To stay relevant, casino sites are iterating on ways to lure and retain a flurry of customers. This involves using several tactics like welcome and first deposit bonuses and other loyalty programs.
Does The Bonus Expire?
Yes. The first deposit bonus usually comes with a time limit. The bonus is available for a predetermined period. Ordinarily, when you sign up, you are given a specific timeframe to claim the offer, and if your time elapses, your bonus vanishes. Similarly, you also have a timeframe to wager the bonus money.
Everything You Need to Know About Online Gambling
The popularity of gambling has soared thanks to internet accessibility rapidly. Games, including casino, is currently at the heart of this seismic shift and consequently iterate on ways players can keep constantly motivated by playing games while enjoying the normal social sense of community attached to physical gaming. Unsurprisingly, the global gambling industry will reach $66.7 billion by 2023.
However, it is worth stating that there are new inventions or technologies with the potential to change how players interact with gaming with online gambling. In the same vein, while online gambling is as seamless as it seems, it is also equally damning, especially when it how addictive it could be or with the availability of vast arrays of fraudulent and unsubstantiated casino sites. Here are three things you need to acknowledge about online gambling in 2022.
Online Gambling Promises a Lot of Returns
As a result of internet accessibility, many gambling sites are iterating on ways of interacting with fans and retaining their interests. Several tactics have been devised. Examples include the provision of free bonuses and spins that enables punters to win massive prizes without even depositing a dime.
Online Gambling Could Be Unsafe
Gambling online is increasingly prone to addiction. Punters are usually led into believing that repeated attempts at playing will eventually lead to success. This inevitably grows into an addiction, where players risk cutting their social ties and emptying their accounts, hoping that they will ultimately win. Besides, the rise of online gambling has created a lot of fake and illegitimate casino sites unrecognized by the regulatory authorities. This has unfortunately resulted in losses of money to fraudsters.
The Rise of Technology
There is no doubt that technology is changing how punters interact with gambling. In 2021, Facebook, Meta, announced plans to move into the Metaverse, a virtual reality where people can interact with each other. The gambling industry received it with good faith. Already, a significant number of online casinos are offering VR products. Examples include PokerStars Sport with the provision of 3D avatars, live interactions, and gesture imitation). Another way is the incorporation of cryptocurrency into the gambling industry.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does First Deposit Bonus Require an Initial Deposit?
Yes. For you to enjoy a first deposit bonus, you are required to make the first deposit. This deposit will then be increased based on the percentage increase the casino site you use offers.
What Casino Bonus Is The Best for New Players?
Many sites are offering different percentage bonuses to new players. The common ones usually range from $100 to $200.
Are Casino Bonuses Worth It?
Absolutely. Casino bonuses can significantly multiply how much you can earn with gambling online.