Casinos offer welcome bonuses and time-based promotional offers to better punters’ experience while playing casino games. However, since the Live Casino section on most casino websites, casinos have started to offer their clients more exciting bonuses and offers peculiar to only Live Casino games in the forms of welcome bonuses consisting of free coins or cashback offers, deposits made, or wagers lost. So you do not just enjoy a near-perfect live simulation of a real casino, but you get bonus offers that can boost your gaming accounts and keep you playing a little longer.
Knowledgebase on Live Casino Bonuses
Based on our research, casinos tend to offer more bonuses to please punters on mostly slot games because of how difficult these games could be and their total dependence on pure luck. However, for Live Dealership games in Live Casinos, the gambler’s skills are of exceptionally high importance, with experienced players able to beat the game on many occasions. However, professional players reason enough for most casinos to limit the bonus offers available to Live Casino players to prevent way too great winnings on the house. As a result, you can get bonuses but not as much as you would get on familiar slot games.
Popular Types of Live Casino Bonuses
The most popular and common bonuses available to punters who enjoy live casino games and are ready to play now:
- Welcome bonuses. Casinos naturally offer new punters, and high-rollers welcome bonuses for joining their platforms. These welcome bonuses include matched deposit, no deposit, free spins, and even free coins. Although no deposit bonuses are rare, some top casino websites offer them.
- Reload bonuses. You reload bonuses based on the deposits you make. They are mostly received on a weekly or monthly basis. Reload bonuses could also be part of the extra benefits given through the loyalty or VIP program.
- Cashback bonuses. The slight difference between reloading and cashback bonuses is that you can get back cash bonuses on the amounts you spend, wagering, or betting on games. Usually, casino platforms either choose to offer one of the reload bonuses or cashback bonuses and not both.
- Other rewards and promotional offers. Punters are liable to encounter period-based promotional offers and tournaments offering juicy rewards. These promotions and benefits are usually made available by software providers of games while hosting tournaments on classic games such as the Live Blackjack and Live Roulette games.
Why Use Live Dealer Casino Bonuses?
The bonuses help to boost a player’s gaming account, allowing the play to go on for a more extended period. However, these bonuses are also limited as they are only available for a particular time. The main advantages of these bonuses include:
- Difficult wagering requirements;
- Short expiration dates;
- Limits on stakes and winnings;
- Unclear terms and conditions;
- Varying amount of available bonus.
Do All Casinos Have Wagering Requirements for Bonuses?
Most, if not all, casinos expect punters to fulfil specific wagering requirements before making away with their winnings. Wagering requirements could go as high as 30x or 40x the awarded bonus. So do well to be familiar with the terms and conditions of bonuses you receive and make read about these bonuses on bonus review websites, if necessary.
Most Popular Live Casino Platforms in 2022
We have drawn out a list of five of the most popular casinos in the world of gambling in 2022, and they are given below:
- LeoVegas – runs one of the best casinos globally with multi-lingual dealers.
- Vbet – has a live online casino encompassing several promotional offers and dedicated tables.
- Mr. Green – its live section comprises games produced by top software providers globally. You can also find many bonus code offers related to this site.
- PlayOjo – entertains all the leading live games providers.
- Casino.com – ranks as the best Playtech online casino by many sites, not leaving out the great casino section.
Can Live Casino Bonuses Be Awarded After Receiving Other Casino Bonuses?
There are top casinos that offer deals like this. You can receive an initial casino bonus and later live gambling bonuses as part of the loyalty or VIP program benefits. In addition, you can explore more than one live gambling platform to maximize opportunities to receive multiple rewards.
Who Provides the Live Casino Gaming Software?
A lot of software companies are involved. This brings about the variances we have in the online casino world today.
Do These Live Bonuses Expire?
All bonuses have periodic limits, and they all do expire. Therefore, you should fulfil the requirements before they do.