Wizard of Odds has long dominated as an online gambling review site as well as a platform for free-to-play games. Among its numerous provisions is poker, which is a table game favorite with most players. Many variations of the games are listed in this destination, with Wizard of Odds Texas Hold’em lining up as among the best rated. On the site, gamblers can find various rules of the game, numerous strategies to apply, examples of strategy application, free-to-play options, and links to different reputable casinos where one can try the option for real money.
Wizard of Odds Texas Hold’em comes with various rules of play that are well laid out for gamblers to study and follow to help them in increasing their chances of winning. Some of the terms of play include:
- The gameplay involves only one deck that carries fifty-two cards. Each card carries the standard Wizard of Odds poker values with the only changes applying to the aces; they can count either high or low
- One player gets to play the role of the dealer, and his role rotates among all the gamers at the table even if they do not have to necessarily deal the cards
- The dealing of cards starts with the gambler to the left of the dealer, and each one receives two cards only
- A flop, which includes three community cards, has to be dealt face up in the middle of the table. As the game progresses, a turn can be included, which is a fourth community card
- Each round starts with the player to the left of the dealer. The minimum stake of each round is dictated by the first two betting rounds, which raises as the game progresses
- As gameplay ensues, a fifth community card will be added to the middle of the table, which is referred to as the River
- Once gameplay has come to an end, each gambler will be required to estimate the highest value of his cards along with the dealt community cards. One can choose to either use one or both of their cards. The highest hand bags the winnings.
In Texas Hold’em, nine card values can amount to a win. Some of them include a straight flush, four of a kind, full house, straight, three of a kind, two pairs, and others. All others are a loss.
Wizard of Odds Texas Hold’em playing rules are some of the simplest in the table game realm. When playing, the gambler to the left of the dealer should note that they are required to make a small blind bet.